This is a picture of the front of our new house.. and the back of the 'new' van.

This is the back before the play equipment came from my Grandparent's yard.

These are the kids modeling the barn. I know you can't see much of the barn. It's a barn. It needs paint. It has a tin roof. It's dark and dirty inside.

This is Micaela and Nathaniel playing train. Appaerantly this is what you wear when you travel by train to California. Those are the floors Ian laid, but in this picture we hadn't yet put down the baseboard. I know. I have a fettish for green walls, I guess.

These are a few of the lilies that bloomed before we left for California. This picture was taken in the small lily bed. I didn't get pictures of the big one in bloom, but you can see we have a lot of colors.

This is Asher being confined in the stroller, so I can take pictures :)

2 comments:
Great photos! What an ideal spot for the children to explore. I love the colors of your lilies.
i love seeing the pics Beck! The floors are so pretty and I LOVE the green color! I don't have any green in my house, but I think it is such a calming color and one of my favorites... the kids look so cute. So glad to see #5 ticking away ;) miss you guys...
Post a Comment