Shout it from the mountaintops! I lost 10 pounds! Of course I have a LONG way to go...

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Fat Counter

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What goes in the laundry...

Today I did a big load of jeans. At the end of the wash I found two pennies, three acorn caps, one acorn, two marbles, a rock, two small rubber airplanes, a hot wheels car, a broken piece of blue polished glass, and my very own debit card. I should check pockets, but it is an awful lot of pockets! De'etta, you're not allowed to scoff at the number of pockets!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my humble opinion, I think it would be wise to check pockets! Ah em...red crayons, etc..?

becky.onelittle said...

It's true I know, but I was in a hurry. And there was a time not so long ago that I had to constantly tell them put it in your pocket. Now they have REALLY discovered pockets.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL I could have written this post....