The new week is starting, and today- YEAH!- we have desks and chairs in the playroom. As soon as we get it clean long enough for me to snap a picture, I will. I'm excited to see how our first day will go in the new room. I hope this week to get some fun posters laminated and put up on the wall. This week our schedule looks like this. Tuesday we'll be working with some of our friends and studying Sukhot. Friday Micaela has ballet and then we're supposed to be heading to Gatlinberg with my family. But our Friday plans may not workout because we seem to have the pox. At least Asher has the pox. While he has all the symptoms, he has about 12 hours left for the rash to blister and crust over. After that, I'm tempted to think it's not chicken pox, and then I'll have to go to the doctor to find out what it really is.
Sooooo- a pox on the phony king of England! That line just keeps running through my head, and I had to use it :)
Anyway, please pray that the pox is limited, that we can go on the trip, and that Ian and I have some time alone. We haven't been out since the Friday after my birthday (in July). It's been a while, and we're feeling it.
Celebrating Melia - 6/7 Party
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment