Shout it from the mountaintops! I lost 10 pounds! Of course I have a LONG way to go...

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Fat Counter

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I just can't seem to keep up :)

Well, for a couple of days, the kids and I went to my mom's house. They got to swim in the pool for the last time before it's closed for the season. They really enjoyed it, and this was the first time that I've gotten to see them swim. Gabriel and Nathaniel have NO fear. It really suprised me that Nathaniel was that adventurous. Micaela is super cautious in the water, but not paralyzed. I don't think she'll learn to swim well if she continues this way. She fears going under, hates water in her nose and won't even try to really swim. Gabriel just bounced around the pool from one foot to the other, never even minding whether he could stand or not. He'd also jump in over his head and wait to be rescued (without fear). Scary!
Anyway, when we got home I got busy with schooling, cleaning, cooking and hosting. We've had several families over for dinner lately. Micaela got to attend a birthday tea party and really enjoyed herself. Afterwards that family came over, and we used our campfire to make smores. It was hot, but the kids loved playing in the back yard and eating junk.

I'll post a few pictures of the kids later, but mostly please pray for our baby. I have a subchorionic hematoma- a hemorrage between the placenta and uterus. It is small, but may lead to miscarraige or later to preterm labor/placental abruption. Ian and I are very close to choosing a hospital delivery this time for that reason. We need peace about my care-giver, the place of delivery, and the health of the baby.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Praying, Becky. No need to answer my questions in the comment section on my blog. I figured you'd have something here and this is all I need to know.

Praying for you and Ian and for your unborn little one.