Shout it from the mountaintops! I lost 10 pounds! Of course I have a LONG way to go...

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Fat Counter

Monday, September 22, 2008

Domestic Educaton Week #2

And so it continues...

On Friday we had the joy of meeting our very first cousin ever! My sister's baby Aidan Miles was born Friday morning, and I spent most of that day at the hospital. He's a beautiful little boy, and so far they are doing well.

On Saturday, we were excited to finish flooring the upper level of our new school room. Ian left to mow the jungle that was our yard, and I moved all the books onto the school room floor. He came in to help me move the bookcases and filing cabinets in, and then I spent the evening cleaning/sorting/storing/throwing out laundry and dusting bookcases and books. I'm not done with either, so domestic education week will continue. We will work on bathrooms, floors, and the new school room this week! I promise to post a picture when we're done.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

I can't wait to see!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

He's darling. What an incredibly precise baby to be born during Domestic week! LOL Congrats to all.