I finally updated my school days chart. As you can see, we get really busy doing school and then burn out and take a break. But really, our breaks are filled with work- gardening, remodeling, cleaning, cooking, and as I looked back on my calender I realized lots of parties. In my book nearly all these activities are educational; however, I realize that the state of Georgia may disagree, so I only counted those days where I faithfully did four hours of "school." BLAH I'm glad it's done, now I just have to file them with the school system. It's hard to believe this school year is almost over, and in August I'll have to fill these forms out for both Micaela and Nathaniel. Well, gotta run- we're working on spelling, math, geography, history, science, phonics, and blending today! 40 more days till 2nd grade and Kindergarden!
1 comment:
I can hardly believe that they are getting so old!
Tante Michelle
Post a Comment