Shout it from the mountaintops! I lost 10 pounds! Of course I have a LONG way to go...

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Fat Counter

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Words to remember...

Today we celebrated Passover (I know we were a day late, but we had a conflict). In preparation, I asked the boys to clean the playroom and their bedroom this morning. They didn't. For three hours Micaela and I cleaned, prepared food, and cleaned some more, and they played and played and played. I finally put them to bed and told them that they would pay Micaela out of their own money to do their jobs. So I sent Micaela in to clean up and left to go finish the hagadahs. Five minutes later Micaela came running to me sobbing- "Mom, the boys are calling me Duncan MacCreigh!" (the Scottish traitor trying to catch Rob Roy in case you don't know). It was just oh so appropriate I had to post in order to remember! Passover was memorable too, but maybe I'll tell about that tomorrow. Or maybe I won't post for a month, you'll never know unless you check back ;)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh poor Micaela! I feel her pain!
=(
I hope you post about your passover celebration and don't wait a whole month! LOL