


Hello Everyone! I hope that this forum allows us to keep everyone up to date on our family, and that it makes it easier for our extended family to keep up with the kids. Please respond so that we can read the messages to the kids.
Anyway, today we got up early and dressed the kids in Nana's Easter presents. Nathaniel loved being dressed up, and Micaela didn't think she was complete without make-up and a gold necklace. Gabriel just wanted his shoes- he hates to be left out! We went to the city park and took several pictures. The flowers were all in bloom already, it's 97 degrees today, and tomorrow we're supposed to hit 100! After the pictures we went to church and had a great service. The kids brought home 'tastey tomb' cookies which daddy gladly 'shared.'
The four puppies we have left are doing fine. The little black male died on Friday, and we held a funeral for him behind our fence. The rest are starting to wag their tails while they nurse. It's so 'adorable' as Micaela says.
Well, I guess I better go and post some pictures. The natives are restless!

5 comments:
Michele, I read your note to Micaela. She danced for you. She wanted me to tell you that she was dancing just for you because she liked your note. Nathaniel didn't care. He wanted to water the grass. Sorry :)
Hello Micaela, Nathaniel,
I loved your pictures in your new clothes! Micael, you are so very pretty and Bubba and Gabe are so handsome. I guess you all get your good looks from your Momma and Daddy!
Papa and I went for a hike on Sunday to Cade's Cove and we were so tired afterward but it was fun too. We kept saying how much fun it would be to have you guys go with us.
I know you are being gentle with the new puppies and taking good care of them. Are you looking for good homes for them?
I miss all of you so much and can't wait to hug and kiss you all. When we get to see each other again, we will play games and have lots of fun!
Love, Nana
I had Gabriel on the prior message but for some reason it wasn't on there.?? Love you Gabe!
Nana, I'd write Micaela's response to you, but she rambled on for about five minutes about everything she loves, so I got confused. She wanted me to tell you she loves you and her brothers.
Wow Micaela made biscuits! I'm going to make sure Papa knows so she can fix some for him! Yummy....
Nana
Post a Comment