Shout it from the mountaintops! I lost 10 pounds! Of course I have a LONG way to go...

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Fat Counter

Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday

The little ballerina.

Momma and Mocha


What the boys think of ballet day.


Becky made it home safely from her retreat Sunday night. She had a wonderful time. She said it was the best one she has been to yet. The kids were thrilled that she came home. They would not let her out of their sight for the night. Gabriel clung to her and played with her hair the whole time. The chocolate puppy (Donna's puppy) was the first to open her eyes today. They are growing rapidly and looking very cute. I finished my term paper on wastewater management last night, only two more to go. Becky took me out to dinner to an Italian restaurant tonight. She surprised me with a babysitter and we were able to have a nice date together. We went to a new Italian restaurant that had taken over a building that was previously a Chinese buffet. We could still smell the chinese food and the atmosphere hadn't changed much, but we both agreed that it was the best Italian food we have had in a long time. We then walked off the pasta by strolling through the mall. The kids played with costumes the whole time we were gone. Micaela dressed up as Cinderella, Nathaniel was Gus Gus the fat little mouse, and Gabriel was the cat who's name I have forgotten. The babysitter got to be the wicked step-mother. I don't have pictures of this, but it was very humurous to see Nathaniel running around the house in a mouse costume with a very pretty pink tail and little round ears on the top of his head. I will post some old pictures up since I don't have any new ones. We are all pretty exhausted. We love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ian, my kudo's (spelling?) to you for handling the homefront so well while Becky was gone! You're the man! It's good for her to get away and rejuvenate herself so she can continue to pour herself into her family. I love any new picture's of the kids but I don't have to have a picture to see Nathaniel running around like that!

I'm really missing you all right now and would love to sit and read a book to the kids and play makeup with Micaela! I love you all.

Nana

Anonymous said...

Glad to know my puppy has her eyes open now, I'd like to see another picture of her when you have time. I will be in Chesapeake tomorrow through Saturday with two of my choir students who made all state choir so I won't have access to the internet until Saturday evening when I spend the night with Anita and Adam. I'll check then to see if baby Mocha or Choca or Koko or Daisy or whatever her name is has any new pictures posted. Tell Micaela she looks lovely in her tutu, she looks like a real almost four year old ballerina. I'm sure Jonathan would have felt the same way about ballet that Nathaniel and Gabriel did. Glad Becky had a good time at the retreat, glad Ian survived being Mr. Mom and glad you guys got to go out Monday evening. Hope all is well with everyone. Love you all.
Aunt Donna