Shout it from the mountaintops! I lost 10 pounds! Of course I have a LONG way to go...

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Fat Counter

Monday, April 17, 2006

Puppies!



This is the largest pup, a red and white female.

Well, here are the photos of our puppies. We have two red and white females, a buff and white male, and a solid chocolate female. Donna is taking the chocolate girl when we go home this summer (if we get to go home this summer!) It's hard to see the buff's coloring on the pictures, but I think he'll be pretty. One of the girls looks like she's developing some ticking (spots) like the father had, but they won't grow all the way in for a while. We'll keep you updated. They had their dew claws removed and tales docked today. It was pretty traumatic. They're growing well and they'll be ready for new homes on June 8.

No comments: