Shout it from the mountaintops! I lost 10 pounds! Of course I have a LONG way to go...

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Fat Counter

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hey everyone. We've been in San Antonio since Thursday evening to see my cousin Adam graduate from Air Force Basic Training. He was very proud of himself, and so are we! He'll be going to Sheppard AFB for training, and we're hoping we can visit him there in May or June. We probably won't be very active on the blog till next week because we are both completing term papers and getting ready for finals. I can't wait till it's OVER!!! We didn't have our camera ready to take pictures with Adam, so I'll have to get some from his mom to post later. In the mean time, listen to an audioclip that someone sent to me. It's a recorded message from the SBC, and Ian and I think it's awesome. LOTS of food for thought...Click on Voddie Bauchum

We love you, and we'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Hey guys,

This is the second blog that has recommended this article...I'm going to have to find the time to read or listen to it.

Thanks for sharing.